Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi

They claim to be competent, they are not.They claim to have all of these good ideas, next thing you know they are calling 4 or five other business to clean up their mess that tehy couldn't produce to begin with.

Nothing new, nothing exciting, same drab boring *** we're used to around here. They may as well quit and go work for WBOY or WDTV. At least then we could have better expectations for what they can produce. Rather we get puffed up only to be let down by mediocrity.

Worst experience of my life and I can't believe they even think they are good at this.blah blah blah

Had an Experience with Inner Action Media?

Comments

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #702635

It's pathetic that people have to resort to anonymous "complaints" to tear down your competitors. Its really lame actually.

true
Carmichaels, Pennsylvania, United States #631911

True story, they couldn't even make their own promo

Lifetouch Photography - Kindergarten Photo Service Review Lifetouch Photography "School picture day for kindergarten. My son is only 5, you would think the *** "photographer" might suggest that someone tuck in my little boys shirt????? These photos were pre-paid..." Read more Portrait Innovations Photo Service Review Portrait Innovations "I showed up 10 minutes early for a 2:10pm appointment today.They were still shooting another family for another 15 minutes. I asked her how long they would be..." Read more B Precious - B-Precious Photography should be B-Gone Deanna Pisano B Precious "I saw B-Precious advertised for what looked like a great deal. A mini session with a few images for $50. The old saying Cheap is what cheap gets is so..." Read more Portrait Innovations - Misleading and  Manipulative Portrait Innovations "I make an appointment to have family pictures done for the $19.99 special in which you get 42 pictures. One day before the appointment, a lady calls to confirm the..." Read more It Works - Deception It Works "placed first order 7/13/17 with rep ms. howell who said if i became a product model [meaning i'd promise to buy 2 more months of any product], i'd get my..." Read more Interim Healthcare - My experience was a lack of communication. The Aide from them complained about their lack of communicating. When the Aide could not come, they very seldom had a replacement, even though the Aide said Interim Healthcare "Interim dropped my son as a client when they were the ones failing to keep their commitment. If for any reason an Aide could not come, they would make minimum..." Read more Johnson And Johnson - Flimsy Boxes Johnson And Johnson "Flexible fabric Band-Aids are great, but the boxes they're in are flimsy, bend in, crush easily, and lids don't seal tightly enough to prevent Band-Aids from falling out. Have you..." Read more Home Depot - Do not buy a Raheem water heater Home Depot "Purchased a water heater from Home Depot. For a short period no problem. For the last 3 weeks We have only had hot water for 3 times. A repair person..." Read more