Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi

They claim to be competent, they are not.They claim to have all of these good ideas, next thing you know they are calling 4 or five other business to clean up their mess that tehy couldn't produce to begin with.

Nothing new, nothing exciting, same drab boring *** we're used to around here. They may as well quit and go work for WBOY or WDTV. At least then we could have better expectations for what they can produce. Rather we get puffed up only to be let down by mediocrity.

Worst experience of my life and I can't believe they even think they are good at this.blah blah blah

Had an Experience with Inner Action Media?

Comments

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #702635

It's pathetic that people have to resort to anonymous "complaints" to tear down your competitors. Its really lame actually.

true
Carmichaels, Pennsylvania, United States #631911

True story, they couldn't even make their own promo

Portrait Innovations - Misrepresentation Portrait Innovations "Rant: At the Little Rock studio: My most horrible experience and why I'll be telling everyone about it...I had family photos done a couple of years ago...bought the special and..." Read more 47th Street Photo - Really bad people to buy off 47th Street Photo "iispent $1135.55 on a camera bundle on ebay they send me a message saying they did not know when it would arrive so I said send it with tracking number..." Read more Portrait Innovations - Misleading and  Manipulative Portrait Innovations "I make an appointment to have family pictures done for the $19.99 special in which you get 42 pictures. One day before the appointment, a lady calls to confirm the..." Read more Portrait Innovations - Sanitary Conditions Review Portrait Innovations "Not 1 but 3 different mice running around.Told girl at front desk while waiting 45 minutes past scheduled appoint and she says, " yeah we know thanks."..." Read more Sears Appliances Failure - Ridiculousness Sears "We have had our Kenmore STOCK No. 13472N MOD 665.13472N410 which we purchased 11/21/2014 just under 3 years ago. May of 2015 (just 6 months in) the machine stopped working...." Read more Little Caesars - Dirty and rude Little Caesars "i worked at little caesers for about 6 months and was hired At the one in Dixon il. Then 2 weeks later i became a manager due to my hard..." Read more The Ashton Drake Galleries - Ashton Drake strikes again.. New/different excuse for not processing other orders, and doll review. The Ashton Drake Galleries "I originally left my first bad review for ADG due to them refusing to process my orders, after delivering the first order made. The excuse was "a discrepancy between my..." Read more Little Caesars - Nasty/ unprofessional Little Caesars "I just wanted to say that Sarah heckman Dean needs to be fired. She talks to her employees any type of way. She cusses at them and calls them names...." Read more